Carers – FT/PT/Cas
If you are looking to work for an organisation that is committed to promoting choice, well-being, and quality of life for older Australians and you want to join a team of professionals, where people and values come first then join the CBCS team. We offer not for profit salary packaging tax benefits, opportunities for career development and the chance to make a real difference!
Find out More……………..
At CBCS, our Mission is to strive to be connected to the community by being inclusive, valuing all people and demonstrating Christ’s love through a continuum of quality care as it is needed. We have been serving the communities of Glenhaven, Cherrybrook and Cardiff for over 40 years through the provision of Retirement Living and Residential Aged care services.
A position at CBCS is more than just a job. By working with us, you can make a difference to the lives of the people and community we serve.
Your new role:
You will be central to enhancing the quality of life of our residents by supporting them with a range of daily life activities in our 120 bed aged care facility at Cherrybrook. You will find yourself developing rewarding and genuine connections with the people entrusted to our care.
- Not for profit salary packaging benefits up to $15,900 per annum tax free plus $2500 meal & entertainment
- Employee Assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff recognition program
- The opportunity to thrive in growing in an organisation where Christ’s love compels us to care for and enrich our community.
- Have a Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent (preferred but not essential)
- Be reliable and have flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Possess an excitement and desire for working with the elderly
- Have a current flu vaccination, Covid vaccination and NDIS worker screening check
We won’t keep you waiting and will respond to your application promptly so email your cover letter and resume.
To find out more visit www.cbcs.com.au
We welcome and encourage applications from people across our diverse community, especially from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants. We believe everyone has the right to feel safe, respected, valued and heard regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity or disability.