Educator – FT
- Are you looking for a role that has purpose, meaning and connectedness?
- Do you enjoy the rewards that come with making a difference?
- Do you want to work with a team of dedicated professionals, where people and values come first?
Christian Brethren Community Services (CBCS) is a not-for-profit organisation that has been in operation for over 40 years. We specialise in the provision of accommodation and care for the aged across 3 facilities in Cherrybrook, Glenhaven and Cardiff. We are seeking a high performing Educator to support the organisations’ commitment to developing a skilled and professional workforce.
Reporting to the GM Residential Care, you will provide support to the organisation over a wide range of education and development services, including but not limited to, in-service education, development and delivery of training programs, competency assessments, and staff development education.
You will be motivated, experienced and enthusiastic, with a passion for learning and development so that you can work collaboratively in providing high quality learning opportunities. This will be achieved through using a range of modalities which support and enable participants to practice as safe, confident and accountable professionals. This role would suit an experienced Nurse who has clinical expertise in the area of Aged Care and is flexible, solutions focused, committed to quality, willing to accept a challenge and enjoys working within a team that is dedicated to providing great service to their client group.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Extensive post registration clinical experience and expertise in the area of Aged Care, no less than 5 years post registration
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) or relevant tertiary qualification in education
- Demonstrated experience in clinical education, curriculum development and mentoring
- Evidence of ongoing professional development in education/clinical education
- Sound understanding of the Aged Care Principles and Quality and Safety Standards
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in Manad or similar electronic system
- Other qualification/experience in Gerontology
Join Us! We won’t keep you waiting and will respond to your application promptly so email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org