Human Resources Manager
- Are you looking for a role that has purpose, meaning and connectedness?
• Do you enjoy the rewards that come with making a difference?
• Do you want to work with a team of dedicated professionals, where people and values come first?
Christian Brethren Community Services (CBCS) is a not-for-profit organisation that has been in operation for over 40 years. We specialise in the provision of accommodation and care for the aged across 3 facilities in Cherrybrook, Glenhaven and Cardiff. We are looking for an experienced Human Resources professional to build the HR function and support the management team in their day to day operational needs.
This is a true generalist role, responsible for providing HR expertise and advice on people management, HR policies, ER and IR issues. It will also be responsible for ensuring best practices in end to end recruitment, managing workers compensation and return to work activities and assisting management to address employee relation matters such as performance issues, conflict resolution and disciplinary action.
This is an integral position on the Senior Leadership team that will allow the successful candidate to positively impact the core business functions and contribute to the achievement of the organisations’ Vision, Mission and Values. You will have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills and will bring integrity and a commitment to professionalism and accountability to this role.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a small not- for- profit Christian aged care provider. We offer opportunities for training and development, salary packaging benefits and the opportunity to work with a team of professionals dedicated to providing high quality care.
WHAT YOU WIL BRING:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a HR Generalist role
• Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources
• Proven experience coordinating Human Resources activities autonomously
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated experience in partnering with the business and coaching managers to facilitate the delivery of high quality and timely human resources initiatives to support business objectives
• Previous experience in the management of workers compensation and return to work activities
We won’t keep you waiting and will respond to your application promptly so email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com